Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Boots for Health



For the first time in my life I have had to buy some steel capped boots as I will be teaching in areas this semester where they are needed. I planned on buying black or brown boots but quickly changed my mind when I found out that I could support Breast Cancer Care WA by buying a purple pair.

For more information about the boots you can click on this link.
For more information about Breast Cancer Care WA you can click on this link.




It is great to see that the same company have also teamed up with Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia (PCFA) and beyondblue to support Australian men’s health issues.

For more information you can click on this link.

When you have to buy items it is so great that they can also benefit others. I am also glad that I found out about this and learnt more about the organizations that they support.

No comments:

Post a Comment